Finish In Four
About Finish In Four
- Designed to encourage and assist students in four-year graduation for most Boise State degree programs.
- First-year students sign an agreement to participate and there is no penalty for withdrawing from the program.
- Boise State assumes tuition responsibility for required course(s) needed for degree completion if not available.
- Students meet with an academic advisor who assists with planning, course registration, and career guidance.
- Participants who remain on track and in good academic standing are eligible for early registration.
How to Participate
Review the Agreement
Review the agreement prior to meeting with your advisor.
Meet with an Academic Advisor
Meet with an academic advisor in your major department. Check your myBoiseState account to identify and contact your academic advisor.
Develop a Four-Year Plan
You and your advisor will work together to develop a four-year plan. All plans will be displayed in Degree Tracker, allowing students and advisors to view progress and ease enrollment.
Complete the Plan and Sign
Both the student and the advisor must sign the agreement. Send the four-year plan and the agreement to:
Advising and Academic Support Center (MS1150)
Simplot/Micron Advising and Success Hub
What if a Student Cannot Complete the Finish In Four Requirements?
- There are no formal penalties for not completing Finish In Four program requirements, but students will be ineligible for early registration.
- Before you decide to withdraw from Finish In Four, please talk to your advisor. It is possible to “stop the clock” in the event of health problems, family emergencies, and other approved and documented leaves of absence.