Boise State Campus Resources
Boise State University is here for you. The resources listed here were created to assist you with all things college related, from finances to health and wellness.
Find your advisor by major, college or department
Educational Access Center
Educational Access Center located in the Lincoln Office Suites on the first floor of the Lincoln Parking garage, provides academic accommodations for students who may have temporary or permanent disabilities.
Academic Support Services
Tutoring Services are free and available in-person and/or online within departmental drop-in support centers. Learning Assistant study groups are also available to students in specific undergraduate courses.
Veteran Services located in the Lincoln Office Suites, provides information and procedures to all education benefits provided through the Department of Veterans Affairs, they also assist in the transition from the military to the university life and use any GI Bill ®VA educational benefits for which you’re eligible.
Career Services is found in Boulder Hall room 111 and provides assistance with you career choices, career planning, job searching, resumes, interviewing, and major exploration.
Center for Global Education
The Center for Global Education can be found in the Simplot Micron Advising and Success Hub (SMASH) room 227 and provides information for international population and academic units through advising, immigration services, programming, and outreach.
Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar located in the Administration building room 110 and provides support and personalized services to the academic community with emphasis on integrity and accuracy of academic records, registration, enrollment data, course administration, policy enforcement, and graduation.
Health Services can be found in the Norco building, provides convenient, accessible, and high quality health care to the campus community.
Counseling Services helps you tap into your strengths and find resources to deal more effectively with concerns that impact your pursuit of personal and academic goals.
Public Health Office
Public Health Office was created in 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
BroncoFit focuses on the 8 Dimensions of Wellness: social, emotional, physical, spiritual, environmental, occupational, intellectual, and emotional.
Campus Food Pantry
Campus Food Pantry is a place for ALL students to access food and hygiene products.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Financial Aid and Scholarships located in the Administration building room 124, provides students with education, information, guidance, and support for the financial aid process.
Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services located in the administration building room 101, consists of two departments: account maintenance center, and payment and disbursement center. Both centers provide assistance in refunds, charges, payments, payment plans, approving of loans, and financial aid disbursements.
Financial Wellness Program
The Financial Wellness program assists students in acquiring skills needed to minimize debt, alleviate stress and foster a healthy relationship with money
- Student Equity is here to help make sure every Bronco feels welcome, supported and celebrated.
- SILC (Student Involvement and Leadership Center) offers countless opportunities to get involved and grow both personally and professionally.
- Gender Equity Center empowers students to achieve their academic goals by providing educational outreach, support services and a safe place. They promote active citizenship and focus primarily on gender-related issues.
- Dean of Students provides resources and services that enable students to overcome challenges and navigate their own personal and academic success with integrity and purpose.
- College of Arts and Science
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Innovation and Design
- School of Public Service
- Extended Studies (online majors, remote sites, summer sessions)