An e-Portfolio is one tool for becoming a more active, lifelong learner.
A portfolio is your space to COLLECT , CONNECT , and REFLECT on your learning experiences here at Boise State. We encourage you to keep a learning portfolio because it can help you make learning goals, see connections between different courses, and understand your growth better. A portfolio is a place where you can articulate and understand your own story–and practice sharing that story with others.
- COLLECT: Upload work from different courses, internships, jobs, or other experiences
- CONNECT: Describe what you have learned. Showcase your accomplishments. Explain how different projects, courses, and experiences deepen the same skills or introduce entirely new ones.
- REFLECT: Make sense of your progress and set or revise your learning goals.
In University Foundations courses, most students take three beginning steps in using an e-portfolio.
- Create or update a Blackboard Portfolio
- Add content as directed by their instructor
- Submit their portfolio
Step-By-Step: Create, Update, Submit
Ready to start making your first e-portfolio? Here are some instructions outlining the software steps UF 100 and UF 200 students are most commonly asked to take.
Need more help? Contact the help desk: 208-426-4357 or email@example.com. Or check out the resources below.