Blackboard Course Sites
Preparation of Blackboard Course Sites
The Provost asks all faculty to prepare Blackboard course sites that include the following minimum requirements:
- An announcement area to inform students of developments in the course.
- Instructor contact information, including phone, email, and when/how remote office hours will be held.
- Course syllabus and other essential course documents.
- Instructions on where to find additional course content outside of Blackboard (if applicable).
- A general discussion board, monitored by the instructor, for students to post questions about the class.