we've got this covered
COVID has disrupted life in every corner of the globe. We are committed to doing all we can as a university to minimize the spread of the virus and its traumatic consequences, but it will take the work of everyone on campus to pull this off. It may sound like a lot to ask, but we are Broncos — and we care about each other and our community.
As a result of changes in conditions, effective Monday, March 14, facial coverings will be optional in all university owned or controlled spaces, including instructional spaces (classrooms, studios, teaching labs and other spaces where instruction takes place) and research labs subject to the following exceptions:
- Facial coverings are still required in University Health and Counseling Services as well as in the COVID Testing Center, COVID Vaccination Clinic, Lab and isolation hall.
- Anyone who has been exposed or tests positive for COVID must continue to wear facial coverings when recommended by CDC guidelines.
- At the Boise State Children’s Center, staff and children over 2 years of age should continue to wear facial coverings until further notice.
- By federal order, facial coverings are still required on public transportation, which includes Boise State shuttles.
Members of the campus community should continue to physically distance themselves from others when possible.
We continue to maintain enhanced cleaning protocols across our campus such as increased hand sanitizer stations and additional cleaning in high traffic areas.
- Check the weather, bring a bottle of water, wear sunscreen, and lace up your comfiest walking shoes.
- You will be able to park in the Lincoln Parking Garage free of charge. Parking instructions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Arrive on time. Allow yourself plenty of time to park and navigate to Admissions.
- Check-in will take place outside of the Admissions Office which is located in the Student Union Building. We ask that you do not enter the Student Union Building upon arrival, and instead follow the signs to our check-in station. Look for the Boise State pop up “B” sign!