- This event has passed.
Barcelona: Art, Culture and People
September 21 - September 29
Your One-of-a-Kind Journey
Expert-led enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region and discover excursions highlight the local, culture, heritage and history:
- Walk through medieval Barri Gotic.
- Learn how to prepare authentic Catalan cuisine.
- Admire Gaudi’s inventive architecture.
- View the Picasso Museum’s extensive collection of his early works.
- Stroll through historic El Born, site of medieval trade guilds.
- Explore the lovely Benedictine monastery in Montserrat.
- Sip sparkling cava over lunch in the picturesque Penedes wine country.
Cost*: $2,995 per person ($250 savings)
*Does not include air transportation costs