- This event has passed.
Greece: Athens and Poros
September 19 - September 27
Your One-of-a-Kind Journey
Expert-led enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region and discover excursions highlight the local, culture, heritage and history:
- Tour the ancient metropolis of Athens.
- Explore the island of Poros.
- Visit the classical Creek theater in Epidaurus.
- Roam coastal Nafplio’s winding streets.
- Immerse yourself in the idyllic island ambiance of Hydra.
- Journey to the ancient fortified city of Mycenae.
- Delve into the world of Greek wine.
- See the renowned Corinth Canal.
Cost*: $2,295 per person ($250 savings)
*Does not include air transportation costs