- Dinners usually last two to three hours.
- Remember to ask your guests to check in so that you can provide an attendance list to the Alumni Association after your dinner.
- Do you have a digital camera? If so, please take pictures and e-mail them to email@example.com. Also share on social media using the hashtags #BoiseState and #D12Broncos.
- Your guests will come dressed in a wide range of attire, from “business casual” to “Bronco wear.”
- Most hosts hold a short “social hour” before dinner. This enables guests to meet one another while waiting for everyone to arrive. Beverages and hors d’oeuvres (cheese and crackers, vegetable dip, etc.) can be served.
- Although you may prepare a gourmet meal if you choose, a simple, buffet-style dinner will be equally appreciated. Even ordering pizza for the group will provide these students with a memorable evening.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a table large enough to accommodate your guests. At many dinners, guests sit on chairs in the living room and balance their plates on their laps.
Dinner with 12 Broncos
Sharing the Family Table
Dinner with 12 Broncos is a new tradition where every year on one (or two) nights, alumni, faculty and students come together to enjoy good food, great conversation and make Boise State a little warmer and friendlier for students. Whether serving casual buffets in Boise apartments or gourmet affairs in the foothills, all Treasure Valley hosts are welcome.