Opportunities & Resources
The Biomolecular Research Center wants to help you succeed! A number of funding opportunities are available including:
- Call for White Papers — Biomedical Research Shared Research Core Facilities: The Center of Excellence in Biomedical Research will provide support for promising faculty members undertaking biomedical research that requires the use of shared research core facilities. See the FAQ page here.
- Idaho INBRE Bioinformatics Core Technology Access Program: This opportunity is open to biomedical investigators for projects that utilize core facilities in Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, and Wyoming. An array of biomedical research projects will be supported.
- Idaho INBRE Funding Opportunities: Interested in INBRE Funding Opportunities? This is your one-stop-shop! Opportunities are available for many institutions!
- IDeA Co-Funding Opportunities: Has your research project received a meritorious score though peer review, but didn’t make the payline? Check this out!
- The Center of Excellence in Biomedical Research Voucher Program: This program is intended to subsidize the use of the Biomolecular Research Center core facility. Boise State researchers are welcome to apply.
Cite the Biomolecular Research Center:
Remember to CITE COBRE, INBRE, and the BRC in your publications, presentations, press releases, and other documents that describe projects or programs that were/are supported by COBRE, INBRE, or utilized Biomolecular Research Center resources. “We acknowledge support from the Institutional Development Awards (IDeA) from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Grants #P20GM103408, P20GM109095, and 1C06RR020533. We also acknowledge support from BSU-Biomolecular Research Center, RRID:SCR_019174, supported by the National Science Foundation, Grants #0619793 and #0923535; the M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust, and the Idaho State Board of Education”
Resources & Forms
- Basic Lab Safety Requirements
- Downloadable Resource List (PDF)
- Member Access Request Form
- Recharge Center Services Agreement Form