BroncoFit Housing Programs
Are you a Boise State Housing and Residence Life staff member looking for wellness programs? Choose from these options to meet your students’ needs!
Please note, some supplies are limited. Each request will be considered on a case-by-case basis, based on availability. Additional options may be available.
*Programs regarding alcohol education require a minimum of two weeks’ notice in order to consult with the Boise State “Intersections” programming team. Thank you!
- *911 Key Tags (signs of alcohol poisoning and when to call for help)
- *Standard Drink Sizes ¼ sheet handout
- *Pamphlets (What’s a Drink)
**Programs regarding sexual violence require a minimum of two weeks’ notice in order to consult with the Boise State “Intersections” programming team. Thank you!
- Male/External Condoms
- Female/Internal Condoms
- “Consenticorn” ½ sheet handout (information on consent and sexual health resources)
- Sexual health kits (includes external and internal condoms, lubricant, consent handout, pamphlets on sexual health)
- The healthy relationship spectrum handout
- Love languages handout
- **Reporting options for survivors of sexual violence handout
- Pamphlets (Condoms, Consent, STIs/STDs, etc.)
- “One Tough Cookie” ¼ sheet (information on mental resilience)
- Stress Balls
- Coloring books
- Counseling Services 1/2 sheet
- Pamphlets (anxiety, depression, dealing with roommate dynamics, etc.)
- Snacks (options vary each week)
- Food Insecurity/Campus Food Pantry ½ sheet
- Pamphlets (Eating Well with no time and no money, Snacking Well, Energy Drinks and Sodas, etc.)
- Wellness Apps ½ sheet (handout on 8 dimensions of wellness and what apps are helpful)
- Housing Insecurity/Resources ½ sheet
- Pamphlets (various topics covered)