Campus Food Pantry
The Campus Food Pantry is a place for ALL students to access food and hygiene products. Simply bring your student ID card to the Campus School and we will assist you in selecting whatever it is you need!
FALL HOURS (AUGUST 21 – JANUARY 5)
- Monday | 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday | 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The Campus Food Pantry observes all University holidays and closures
Closed on the following dates:
- September 4
- September 18
- November 22 – 24
- November 29 (Closing EARLY @ 4 p.m. for Annual Tree Lighting)
- December 6 (Closing EARLY @ 4 p.m. for staff appreciation event)
- December 21 – January 1
- January 3
- January 5
Campus School, Room 103
2100 W University Dr, Boise, ID 83725
The Student Basic Needs Newsletter is designed to educate, share resources and services, and inform the Boise State community about issues related to basic needs. Our monthly newsletter keeps our community informed of what’s going on in the Campus Food Pantry.