Welcome New Broncos & Families
We are excited that you have chosen to attend Boise State University! We know you have many choices and we are confident you’ve made the best one. Boise State is committed to your employability, and Career Services is here to support you along the way as you plan and prepare for your future career.
We know this year may be different than you were expecting, but Career Services is here to help you make the most of this semester. Watch the video below to learn how.
Note: This video includes footage of events that took place before COVID-19. Please wear a mask and practice physical distancing both on and off campus to keep our community safe!
Your 4 Year Career Plan
Wondering what you should be focusing on in your first year? Check out what we recommend doing each year to stay on track to achieving your career goals.
Your Summer To-Do List
- Complete PathwayU: Explore potential career paths and corresponding Boise State majors using our career assessment platform.
- Make an appointment: After you’ve taken PathwayU, make an online appointment with a career counselor for help interpreting your results, and to start building your career plan. Our career counselors can also help you find and apply for fall jobs on and off campus. We are open all summer for online appointments!
Below are some additional resources to help you get ready to start your Boise State journey in the fall.
Career Exploration and Planning
- Use our Virtual Career Center to find the best online resources to meet your needs
- Complete a virtual workshop on career decision making and planning
- Brainstorm career options with What Can I Do With This Major?
- Explore industries and professions with Vault Career Guidance System