Future LSAT test dates:
- Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Monday, October 28, 2019
- Monday, November 25, 2019
- Monday, January 13, 2020
- Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Monday, March 30, 2020
- Saturday, April 25, 2020
You can register through www.lsac.org.
Pre-law Advising supports students who are interested in law school. There is no defined program of pre-law courses and study at Boise State University, therefore student plans should be based on the students’ interests and objectives in studying law. In general, the pre-law student should place emphasis not only on acquiring knowledge of the fundamental elements that deﬁne the nature and character of society, but also on developing methods of study, thought, and communication. Present-day law students have undergraduate degrees in business, communication, English, history, linguistics, natural science, political science, and a host of other disciplines.
Before you contact an advisor, consider the following:
- Read through the information found on this website
- Navigate through the Law School Admission Council website: www.lsac.org
- Explore the field of law through the Career Center and library resources
- Join the Boise State University Pre-Law Society and attend the meetings: http://www.facebook.com/BSUPrelaw
- Consider taking the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) Preparation course: https://extendedstudies.boisestate.edu/cpd/lsat-preparation/
- Set up an appointment with a Pre-Law advisor:
John J. McGuire, PhD
College of Business
M.D. Vos, J.D.
Pre-Law Society Advisor
Lori Hausegger, PhD