Apply by Wednesday, June 1, 2022, for priority consideration. This is a rolling application and will remain open until positions are filled.
Do you see ways your degree program could improve the way it serves students? Are there resources outside of your department you wish existed? Or served more students?
You may be perfect for the Leadership Board for the College of Arts and Sciences at Boise State. As the name suggests, the college supports departments across Boise State like art, biology, chemistry, math, music and 12 other departments.
The purpose of the Student Leadership Board is to bring together a diverse group of students to provide suggestions and insights into student programs, academics and events that help shape your college experience.
- Serve one academic year beginning Fall 2022
- Attend one meeting per month (scheduled around your academic schedule)
- Be willing to share your experience and ideas
What Do You Get?
- You get to help shape the college experience for students
- Leadership experience
- A letter of recommendation from the College of Arts and Sciences leadership team
- $200 gift card to the Bronco Shop or loaded onto your Bronco Card
- Must be a current Boise State student for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Must be in good academic standing
- Freshmen/sophomores can be undeclared, but must be interested in a College of Arts and Sciences major
- Juniors/seniors must be declared in a College of Arts and Sciences major
- Apply by Wednesday, June 1, 2022, for priority consideration. This is a rolling application and will remain open until positions are filled.
- We will select students from a variety of majors and experiences at Boise State.
- If you have any questions, email Marcee Boggs, programs and projects coordinator in the College of Arts and Sciences, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!