Wednesday, Oct 6th, 2021
Mentors Wanted for Summer 2021 Idaho INBRE Fellows – Apply by Nov. 2, 2021Are you interested in becoming a mentor to an Idaho INBRE summer fellow? Apply by...
Friday, Sep 24th, 2021
Speakers Wanted for Fall 2021 Computing ColloquiumThe Computing Colloquium is recruiting speakers for the Fall 2021 Computing Colloquium. The Colloquium is...
Wednesday, Sep 1st, 2021
COAS Thriving Community Grants(NOTE: This content was sent to all COAS faculty and staff on Sept. 1, 2021...
- COAS T&P Policy [updated March 2018] (pdf)
- Guidelines for External Letters (docx)
- Post-Tenure Prospectus Process Info and FAQ (docx)
- Post-Tenure Prospectus Template [updated May 2020] (docx)
- Tenure and Promotion to Associate Professor (Old COAS) (pdf)
- Promotion to Professor (Old COAS) (pdf)
- Tenure and Promotion (Old SSPA) (pdf)
- Workload Policy (pdf)
- Fulbright Scholar Program Information
- Travel Grants (pdf)
- Travel Grant Application Form (docx)
- Idaho Film Collection Grants
Honors and Awards
Academic Advising Support Links
This office oversees all pre-award and non-financial post-award sponsored projects activities. The goal of the office is to create a supportive environment for the research enterprise at Boise State University. Their website explains how they can help you.
All faculty should be aware of the university policies, which cover all university functions. The Policy Manual website contains all policies, and provides a search function to help you quickly find what you need to know.
Looking for Something Else?
We are here to support you in your endeavors. Please explore our resources for students and faculty. Can’t find what you need? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 426-1414.