Friday, Apr 8th, 2022
CI+D call for proposals – innovative programmingThe College of Innovation and Design (CI+D) is seeking proposals for new interdisciplinary degrees, certiﬁcates,...
Tuesday, Apr 5th, 2022
Learn about the impact of service learningCheck out the Spring Service-Learning Exhibition, Wednesday, April 27, 2022 from 4 – 6 p.m....
Tuesday, Mar 22nd, 2022
How to pursue funding to support your research seminar and consultationsThe Center of Excellence in Biomedical Research at Boise State and Academic Research Funding Strategies,...
Wednesday, Sep 1st, 2021
COAS Thriving Community GrantsIn support of the “Foster Thriving Community” pillar of Boise State’s Blueprint for Success, the...
- COAS T&P Policy [updated March 2018] (pdf)
- Guidelines for External Letters (docx)
- Post-Tenure Prospectus Process Info and FAQ (docx)
- Post-Tenure Prospectus Template [updated May 2020] (docx)
- Tenure and Promotion to Associate Professor (Old COAS) (pdf)
- Promotion to Professor (Old COAS) (pdf)
- Tenure and Promotion (Old SSPA) (pdf)
- Workload Policy (pdf)
- Fulbright Scholar Program Information
- COAS Thriving Community Grants
- Travel Grants (pdf)
- Travel Grant Application Form (docx)
- Idaho Film Collection Grants
Honors and Awards
Academic Advising Support Links
This office oversees all pre-award and non-financial post-award sponsored projects activities. The goal of the office is to create a supportive environment for the research enterprise at Boise State University. Their website explains how they can help you.
All faculty should be aware of the university policies, which cover all university functions. The Policy Manual website contains all policies, and provides a search function to help you quickly find what you need to know.
Looking for Something Else?
We are here to support you in your endeavors. Please explore our resources for students and faculty. Can’t find what you need? Contact us at email@example.com or (208) 426-1414.