Marketing Signature Student Award

The Signature Student awards are given to one or two exceptional students per program twice a year.

A COBE Signature Student has:

• Passion for Learning
  • Effective Communication
  • Critical Thinking
  • Ethical Behavior
  • Strong Leadership
  • Community Engagement

Spring 2019 Signature Students

• Cox, Tearyn

Tearyn Cox

My name is Tearyn Cox, and I am a senior majoring in Marketing with a minor in Nonprofit Management. I believe that I am set in this world to be my confident self and adapt to the people around me in order to empathize with them and allow their experiences to be heard in whatever way will allow them to grow. Along with focusing on academics I am a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha, involved with Boise State Dance Marathon, and currently work at the Idaho Office for Refugees as a Marketing and Research Program Assistant.

• Lazzarotto, Colton

Colton Lazzarotto

I’m a marketing major in my last year at Boise State. I recently received a position as Marketing Associate at the local sales and marketing firm, SMH. I aspire to move ranks in my current company and do work in the Content/Digital Marketing field. Since I started at Boise State, I have dreamed of making positive social and environmental change through the world of business. My time here in the College of Business and Economics has made a huge impact on my life, and I am very thankful for all the connections with faculty and peers I’ve been able to make.

Fall 2018 Signature Students

• Cordell, Alexis

Alexis Cordell

I am a third-year marketing student from St. Maries, Idaho. I aspire to work in marketing and outreach for a company or organization that strives to make a positive social or environmental impact. I was a member of the College of Business and Economics Living Learning Community for two years, and within College of Business and Economics, I am involved in Business Professionals of America, Women of the Workplace, and the American Marketing Association, as well as various other organizations on campus.

• LaBarge, Tanner

Tanner LaBarge

Hello! My name is Tanner LaBarge. I’m an Idaho native and have lived in Boise all my life. I am going to graduate with a marketing BBA in the Spring of 2019. I absolutely love marketing at the College of Business and Economics because they provide such good opportunities and growth inside the field. I credit much of my personal and professional development to the faculty in the College of Business and Economics for teaching me valuable lessons for my future. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has made my adventures at Boise State University so rewarding.