Transfer Student Process
- Get Admitted
- Make sure you have completed all necessary steps for admission to Boise State
2. Have all completed transfer work sent to Boise State Admissions
- Note: 300 and 400 level courses taken at for-profit non-AACSB accredited schools will not be accepted by COBE. (e.g., University of Phoenix, Brown Mackie, Stevens-Henager)
3. Wait for confirmation that your transcripts have been evaluated by the Registrar’s office
4. Register for an Orientation
- This will be the most important step of your transition to Boise State. For more information about orientation and getting registered, you can contact New Student Programs.
- Note: Orientation is where we will review a majority of your transfer work and additional information about starting in the College of Business and Economics.
Transfer Student Resources
Please email COBEAdvising@boisestate.edu with any questions!