- Complete the second-degree admission process to Boise State
– Note: Students that have completed their first baccalaureate degree through Boise State will NOT need to submit a transcript
- Complete the COBE second-degree checklist request (please make sure you have received your Boise State student ID first)
- A COBE Advisor will review your submission and evaluate your credits from your previous baccalaureate degree
- COBE Advising will contact you after all of your materials have been evaluated to go over your second-degree requirements
- Make sure to review deadline, policies, and guidelines listed on the Registrar’s Office website
- Review the admissions standards for the College of Business and Economics
You should allow a minimum of 8 weeks for processing your checklist request. The date of your submission may impact course availability in the semester you intend to start.
To request a sample checklist for any of the majors offered within COBE please email firstname.lastname@example.org.