alert

David Quinlan EMBA Alumni Promoted to Marketing Director for BBB International

david quinlan

David Quinlan, Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) class of ’19, recently accepted a new position at Better Business Bureau as head of marketing for the BBB international organization. Previously, Quinlan was the vice president of marketing at the Better Business Bureau Northwest + Pacific.

“It is a tremendous opportunity not only professionally, but to be a change agent for the brand and help create a revised value proposition to better serve our customers,” said Quinlan. “I credit a large part of this opportunity to what I have learned and been able to apply from Boise State University’s EMBA program. My personal and professional journey at Boise State was unlike anything I have ever experienced and I am incredibly grateful for the course work, the professors, my cohort and the entire graduate experience.”

Quinlan also said he was thankful for the mentoring and coaching provided by professor Kirk Smith and the EMBA team over the past two years.

“The Boise State EMBA program will always hold a special place in my heart,” he said.