Friday, February 28 at Noon in RUCH 110
The Mechanical Engineering program is evolving to give students more hands-on experience, more flexibility, and opportunities to earn certificates in specific areas of engineering. In this seminar, Dr. Don Plumlee will give you an overview of the changes that are coming and what you need to do to prepare. Information is important prior to Fall 2020 registration!
Questions you may have
- Should I change to the new catalog?
- Will I be able to graduate on time if I don’t change?
- Are there benefits to changing or staying on my current catalog?
- Can I earn a certificate in my area of interest?
Can’t make the seminar?
There are other opportunities to hear about the new curriculum and ask questions.
- Monday, 3/2 10:30-11:30 AM in MEC 106 – General Overview session/Class of 2023 and beyond (join us for donuts and coffee)
- Tuesday, 3/3 3:00-4:00 PM in RUCH 103 – Class of 2023 and beyond session (join us for snacks)
- Wednesday, 3/4 12:00 – 1:00 PM in MEC 307 – Class of 2022 session (join us for pizza)
- Thursday, 3/5 4:30 – 5:30 PM in MEC 106 – Class of 2022 session (join us for pizza)
- Monday, 3/9 6:00 – 7:00 PM in MEC 106 – Class of 2020/2021 session/certificates (join us for pizza)
- Monday, 3/16 9:00 – 10:00 AM in MEC 307 – General Overview session (join us for donuts and coffee)
- Monday, 3/30 6:00 – 7:00 PM in MEC 106 – General Overview session (join us for pizza)