Support for Faculty
Research support is available to our faculty. If you engage in scholarship at the College of Engineering, our Office of Research Development & Support is here to help. Visit our site exclusively for Boise State faculty to learn about our services, and gain from a host of resources.
10 Ways we Help
The Office of Research Development & Support helps college faculty to:
- Develop Research Programs and Projects
- Find and Extend Funding with the Right Funders and Solicitations
- Use White Papers to Validate Research Project Ideas
- Find Collaborators and Institutional Resources
- Write Competitive Proposals
- Get Proposals Reviewed
- Build Teams and Lead Projects
- Develop and Manage Budgets
- Resubmit Proposals
- Get Advanced Hardware and Software Support
We also coordinate with other college personnel to ensure you have needed research facilities, tools, and accounting support.