Student Speaker Information
It is a Boise State tradition to recognize one student speaker to address their fellow graduates each semester. The Student Speaker addresses their fellow graduates at the commencement ceremony for approximately five minutes, sits on stage with the other dignitaries, and is recognized with a short biography in the program.
- Academically talented with a 3.0 GPA minimum
- An August or December first baccalaureate or associate graduate for Winter Commencement or May first baccalaureate or associate graduate for Spring Commencement
- Articulate and capable public speaker
- Positive role model and representative of Boise State
- A minimum of 64 credits at Boise State University