Skip to main content


Permanent signage on all Boise State-controlled buildings is strictly controlled. If you would like to produce new signage or have questions regarding any existing signage, please contact Architectural and Engineering Services.

All temporary signs on campus should follow the Boise State Brand Standards and be in good taste. The University Signature Mark must be used on signage, and not the athletics spirit mark (the Bronco head). Signage that is intended to be displayed for a short period of time, up to 90 days, shall be considered temporary.

All requests for permanent and temporary signage that is affixed to a building or in the ground, must be approved by the Facilities Planning Council.