Skip to main content

Get Help

If you feel you or someone you know has been discriminated against on the basis of sex, Boise State University is here to help!

Quick exit to the homepage.
Quick exit to the homepage.

Reports of sexual harassment and assault, relationship violence, and stalking are taken seriously by Boise State.  To file a formal complaint Click Here

To find out more about Title IX, contact:

Danielle Charters, Coordinator of Title IX Compliance

(208) 426-1750, or
Office of Institutional Compliance and Ethics
Riverfront Hall, Room 306

Retaliation for filing a complaint is prohibited under Title IX and the university will take instances of retaliation seriously, and promptly respond to reports.

If you experience, witness, or suspect criminal activity on campus, or in case of an emergency, call (208) 426-6911 or 9-1-1. Visit the Department of Public Safety.

To get support without filing a complaint, confidential services are available on campus:

Gender Equity Center

The Gender Equity Center serves the entire campus community regardless of gender and can provide confidential support and advocacy.

Location: 2nd floor, Student Union

Phone: (208) 426-4259

University Medical Services

Medical Services provides a full range of primary care, referral and educational services. Call for an appointment. Urgent care is also available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Location: Norco Building

Phone: (208) 426-1459

Counseling Services

University Counseling Services provides mental health services that enhance student growth and development, help improve personal effectiveness and resilience for student success.

Location: Norco Building

(208) 426-1459

If you need additional information, or are unhappy with the university’s response to your situation, please contact the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights at (206) 607-1600 or via email at