Bronco health pledge
Students must be logged into their Boise State account and then may view a COVID safety video and take the Bronco Pledge for Public Health.
To access the same essential training, employees should log into Bronco Learn using their employee credentials and select the course titled “Boise State University Reintegration Guide.”
Bronco Pledge for Public Health
As a Bronco and trusted member of the Boise State University community, I recognize that:
- we are in the midst of a public health crisis
- all of us in our community care about each other and our loved ones
- each of us must take steps to help stop the spread of infection on our campus and in our greater community
- I can protect others and possibly save lives by wearing approved facial coverings, maintaining physical distance of 6 feet or more
- frequently washing my hands and keeping shared spaces clean
- monitoring my own health, staying away from others and reaching out to campus health officials if I have symptoms of COVID
Therefore, I pledge to take these steps to keep other Broncos and their loved ones safe, knowing that together we can stop the spread of this deadly disease on campus.
We are Broncos. We’ve got this covered.
If you feel you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a facial covering, students should contact the Educational Access Center at (208) 426-1583 for assistance seeking ADA or Section 504 accommodations. Faculty and staff should contact Human Resource Services at (208) 426-1616 for accommodations.