Boise State Vaccination Clinic
The Boise State Vaccination Clinic is open to the general public. Clinic staff are trained and ready to administer the following vaccine types dependent upon vaccine supply and available appointments:
- Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine (two-dose vaccine currently FDA approved for individuals ages 16+, also available under emergency use authorization for individuals ages 5-15).
- Moderna vaccine (two-dose vaccine currently FDA approved for individuals ages 18+).
- Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine (currently authorized for individuals ages 18+).
How much will the COVID-19 vaccine cost?
The cost of COVID-19 vaccines is free for everyone. However, a vaccine administration fee may be charged to your insurance if applicable.
- Insured: please bring your insurance card to your appointment. We will bill your insurance, but should there be any charges associated with your COVID-19 vaccination not covered by your insurance you will NOT be billed for uncovered charges.
- Uninsured: Boise State offers COVID-19 vaccination services to the uninsured free of charge. Please bring a valid driver’s license OR Social Security Number.
If you have any questions or concerns about vaccination charges, please contact the Boise State Vaccination Clinic at email@example.com or (208) 426-2969. If you believe you have received a bill in error please contact our medical billers, OnDemand, at (208) 947-5390.