8:30 Networking – the coffee is on!
9:15 Keynote Presentation by Lori Delagrammatikas, Director Emeritus, National Adult Protective Services Association (NAPSA)
10:15 Expert Multi-disciplinary Panel: Case Review
11:45 Lunch and Networking
12:30 Keynote Presentation, by Dr Abhilesh Desai, Medical Director, Idaho Memory & Aging Center
1:30 Expert Panel: undue influence and how to intervene
2:30 Breakout sessions (begin at 2:30 and repeat at 3:30)
- Resources at Your Fingertips; Judy Taylor
- Health Care in the Home and The Placement Process – challenges and solutions
Nate Benjamin and Stacy Gunderson
- When Guardianship is needed and defining Power of Attorney, and Care Management; Julie Robinson
- Red Flags of Financial Exploitation; Paul Seideman
- At-risk Caregivers – help is here: Family Caregiver Navigator Program; Marilyn Sword and Chelsea Smith
4:30 Reception and No Host Bar
6:00 Special Showing of Fast Forward movie and panel discussion with director, actors, and local experts
7:30 Good Night!