Each semester Instructional Design and Educational Assessment offers several scheduled workshops on teaching with technology, open to all faculty at no charge. These workshops provide opportunities to explore topics and issues in teaching with technology and to learn to create digital teaching materials.
Small Group Sessions
IDEA Shop consultants can create custom training sessions for groups of faculty with a common project or interest. Sample topics include:
- effective use of student groups
- giving engaging classroom presentations
- using Blackboard Learn to meet your course goals
- course design for improved student learning
- using online activities in your course
- creating video learning materials
- visual resources at Boise State
- using technologies such as RSS, Evernote, and online bookmarking to manage information efficiently
- using student e-portfolios effectively
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact the Instructional Design Consultant assigned to your department.