Be sure to check out our October workshops! Click on any of the session titles below to register. For a full list of upcoming workshops and events, visit us at https://www.boisestate.edu/ctl/events/.
Note: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis, all CTL events are currently being held via Zoom.
- Reflecting on and Documenting Faculty Work During a Pandemic
Tuesday, October 5th, 3–4 p.m.
- Designing for Student Success Using a Learner-Centered Syllabus
Wednesday, October 6th, 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Is Your Course Renewable? Increase Student Engagement with Renewable OER Assignments
Thursday, October 7th, 1–2:30 p.m.
- Effective Program Assessment: Choosing What to Assess
Friday, October 8th, 9–10:15 a.m.
- Effectively Integrating Community-based Learning into Your Course
Wednesday, October 13th, 12–1:15 p.m.
- Supporting Students as Learners: Helping Students to Build Effective Academic Habits
Wednesday, October 13th, 2–3 p.m.
- Incorporating the Luminary’s Interactive Space into Your Teaching
Thursday, October 14th, 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Now What? Response to Academic Misconduct & Preventive Assessment Design
October 18th–October 25th, 8:00 a.m.–5 p.m. (online, asynchronous workshop)
- Supporting Struggling Students: What You Can Do & Where Others Can Help
Monday, October 18th, 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Preparing Students to Navigate Community Partner Expectations and Experiences
Wednesday, October 27th, 12–1:30 p.m
- Effective Program Assessment: Brown Bag Discussion
Thursday, October 28th, 12–1 p.m.
- Inclusive Excellence at Boise State*
Friday, October 29th, 2–4:15 p.m.
* Counts towards the BUILD Certificate