Skip to main content

External Catering for Campus

  1. Ensure your Caterer or Food Truck is contracted with the University. View contracted catering and food truck vendors. These vendors have been approved by Procurement Services and have agreed to the Boise State Dining Terms and Conditions.
  2. Your Caterer or Food Truck is NOT on the contracted vendor list. Begin the approval process by sending your vendor this link (Food Truck or External Caterer) and have the vendor follow the process. Please allow for 14 business days to complete this process.
  3. Please keep in mind as a University employee, remember that you must abide by all applicable University policies including but not limited to University Policy 1110 (Conflict of Interest and Commitment), University Policy 6030 (University Contracts), and University Policy 6240 (Meals and Refreshments).

Consider the following:

  • If your order or purchase is above $2,000scope of work is required.
  • All alcoholic services must be exclusively provided by Carved and Crafted Catering.
  • Before confirming a food truck, kindly collaborate with event parking to determine the appropriate location for the food truck during the event.
  • Coordinate with  Facilities, Operations, and Maintenance to ensure any required porter services are provided efficiently.

Contracted Caterers and Food Truck

Review Now

External Caterer Process

Send Link to External Caterer Now

Food Truck and Mobile Vendor Process

Send Link to Mobile Vendor Now

External Caterer or Food Truck Scope of Work Approval (Only for Events over $2000)

Submit Your Event Now

Does your caterer need to be paid by check?

Begin the Payment Works Process