Research and Evaluations
Content on this site is monitored for compliance with the latest WCAG AA standards. We are continuously improving the usability of our content and are actively working to provide a more inclusive experience for all.
Please, contact CarrieSemmelroth@boisestate.edu immediately if you encounter any access barriers, challenges, or require the content in another format to fully access the information.
Our team is involved in a wide variety of research projects and diverse topics.
- Download Perceptions of Rural Superintendents on Factors Influencing Employment Decisions (PDF)
- Download Times News article Williams and Seibert Nov. 2018 (PDF) on teacher retention
- Download Spotlight on Region 4 Teacher Shortage December 2017 (PDF)
Out of School Time Opportunities
Out of school time opportunities help close the achievement gap and provide safe places for our most disadvantaged youth. #afterschool
- Download State Department Evaluation 21st CCLC 2018 (PDF)
- Download Prevalence and types of school-based OST programs at elementary schools and implications for student nutrition and physical activity (PDF)
- Idaho Mastery Education Network
- Download IMEN Research Brief (PDF)
- Download IMEN Action Research 2020 (PDF)