When you’re a student, it can feel like money is always tight. You’ve got bills, rent, and tuition to pay, and you want to have enough money for fun, too. So how can you get on the right path to a great financial future, while making your money count today?
CashCourse is your real-life guide to taking charge of your money. Our online personal finance tools help you build real-life-ready financial skills. Students at more than 800 schools across the country use CashCourse, and here’s why:
- It’s easy to use. CashCourse offers you a customizable set of tools so you can make decisions that fit your life.
- It’s free from commercial ties. You can trust that the information on CashCourse is independent and noncommercial, and that we’ll never try to advertise any products or services to you.
- It’s 100% FREE. We’re independently funded by the National Endowment for Financial Education® (NEFE®), so CashCourse won’t cost you a penny—ever.
Directions for Students:
- Go to: CashCourse.org
- Click on Register Now in the Student Section
- Enter your name, state (Idaho), school (Boise State University), email, and password
- Click Register