Tiffany Hitesman resides in Boise, Idaho, where she workshops with students and grades. She can often be found in front of a computer screen wasting time on social media, researching trends in developmental writing, reading archived newspapers regarding random local history, and occasionally writing the stuff she wants to write. She likes to hike and plant things.
- M.A., English Literature, Boise State University
e-Portfolios, identity politics, developmental writing, narrative nonfiction
- ENGL 101P Introduction to College Writing and Writing Studio
- ENGL 101 Introduction to College Writing
- ENGL 102 Introduction to College Writing and Research
- ENGL 201 Nonfiction Writing