Applications are now open for the 2020-21 cohort of the eCampus Center Faculty Research Fellowship, an opportunity through the eCampus Center in the Division of Extended Studies that seeks to fund actionable research that impacts online student learning. Applicants must be a faculty member at Boise State University and research should be focused on online settings. Applications are due by Sept. 29.
For this year, priority will be given to faculty conducting research in the following areas that are of particular interest to the eCampus Center:
- Open Educational Resources
- Diversity, equity and inclusion in online learning environments
- Engaging students online in the pandemic
- Implementation of new technologies in online learning
- High-enrollment online courses
- Supporting scalability in online learning
Three to five selected Boise State faculty will be given up to $5,000 to support their research, with additional funding available for conference presentations. Fellowship faculty also will receive mentoring and support from the eCampus Center Research and Innovation Team in conducting effective, inclusive and ethical research.
The cohort will begin in fall 2020 and end in summer 2021.
Please direct additional inquiries about the research fellowship to Rob Nyland at email@example.com.