- This event has passed.
Power Talks: Electric Vehicle Infrastructure, Policy, and Fleet Change
April 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm MDTFree
The CAES Energy Policy Institute, based at Boise State University, is pleased to host our newest Power Talks. These virtual events examine aspects of energy policy and decision-making. The next segment of the series covers wildfire-grid planning, tribal energy, electric vehicles infrastructure and more. Power Talks bring together experts with those who are interested in energy to share insights and engage in discussion.
- Diane Turchetta, Transportation Specialist, U.S. Dept of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Joseph Britton, Executive Director of the Zero Emission Transportation Association
- Nick Nigro, Founder of Atlas Public Policy
- Britta Gross, Managing Director, Rocky Mountain Institute, Carbon Free Mobility Global Program
- David Gattie, Associate Professor of Engineering, University of Georgia
- John Gardner, Professor Emeritus of Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering, Boise State University