- This event has passed.
Power Talks: Geothermal Prospects: Federal Policy, Jobs, and Technology Build-out
June 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm MDT
The CAES Energy Policy Institute, based at Boise State University, is pleased to host our newest Power Talks. These virtual events examine aspects of energy policy and decision-making. The next segment of the series covers wildfire-grid planning, tribal energy, electric vehicles infrastructure and more. Power Talks bring together experts with those who are interested in energy to share insights and engage in discussion.
- Roy Mink, Principal with Mink GeoHydro Inc and former Director of Geothermal Technologies Program for U.S. Department of Energy.
- Kathy Araujo, Director, CAES Energy Policy Institute and Associate Professor of Sustainable Energy Systems, Innovation, and Policy, Boise State University
- Jeff Tester, Professor of Sustainable Energy Systems in the Smith School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at Cornell University
- Will Pettit, Executive Director, Geothermal Rising
- Travis McCling, Energy and Water Lead and Research Scientist with Idaho National Laboratory and the Center for Advanced Energy Studies