Student Organization Handbook – Section I. H.
Section I. Student Organization Recognition
H. Change from Active to Inactive Status
In some situations, it may be necessary for the Student Involvement & Leadership Center to change the status of a recognized student organization from Active to Inactive. The following examples are situations in which a status change to Inactive would occur:
- Student organization account is in deficit for more than 30 calendar days.
- Failure to update officer information during a registration period.
- Failure to successfully complete the annual registration process.
- Failure to adhere to Boise State University policies and procedures.
- Failure to adhere to Student Organization policies and procedures.
- Loss of an advisor/inability to replace an advisor.
If an organization’s status is changed to Inactive, the group is immediately notified of the change by the Student Involvement & Leadership Center and told what it needs to do to regain Active status. Student Involvement staff are always available to answer questions about a status change.