Student Organization Handbook – Section II. E.
Section II. Using Your Student Organization Account
E. Social Sororities and Fraternities Requesting Leadership Funds
A recognized chapter in good standing with the IFC, CPC and/or the Student Involvement & Leadership Center, according to the Relationship Statement, may request funds from the Student Involvement & Leadership Center for personal development and community/chapter development.
Only a chapter president may request funds. In writing, she/he must submit the request to Sorority and Fraternity Coordinator no less than six weeks (6) before the funds are needed. Questions the chapter president should consider:
- What is the specific program being offered?
- What is the schedule/agenda of the program?
- How many students will attend?
- How will the program benefit the chapter and the sorority/fraternity community?
- What are the projected costs for the entire amount being requested?
Special consideration will be given for national/international annual or biannual meetings, conferences and conclaves. Please note that any requests involving travel will also need to go through the student organization travel approval process and timeline.