If you give enough notice, your organization can really go somewhere. If you and your student organization are traveling over 100 miles from campus or staying overnight anywhere, then you will need to complete a few steps.
- Six weeks before your first purchases for domestic travel.
- Eight weeks before your first purchases for international travel.
- Note: If there is a contract involved for lodging, chartering transportation or any other activities you will need to submit your event request and purchase request 8+ weeks in advance of your first purchase.
- Log in to Engage.
- Create an event in your organization’s portal and select “Travel” as the category.
- Fill out as much information as you know about your travel (date, time, location).
- Finish and submit.
- You’ll hear back from us within 2 business days of your request to schedule a meeting with a Student Involvement staff member to discuss details and make any needed travel arrangements.