Student Organization Handbook – Section I. C.
Section I. Student Organization Recognition
C. Rights and Privileges
After completing the registration process, all student organizations recognized by the university will be granted the following rights and privileges to:
- Participate in Involvement Fairs, coordinated once each semester by the Student Involvement and Leadership Center.
- Check-out laptops, digital projectors, and video equipment at no cost from the Student Involvement and Leadership Center.
- Create an organization portal on OrgSync.
- Use paper, paint, and office supplies in the “Poster Island” located in the Student Involvement and Leadership Center (2nd floor of the Student Union Building).
- Print 200 black and white photocopies each semester for free from the copy machine in the Student Involvement and Leadership Center.
- Reserve meeting rooms and marketing spaces for free in the Student Union Building.
- Order catering at reduced fees through Boise State University Event Services.
- Reserve audio/visual equipment at reduced fees through Boise State University Event Services.
- Promote programs/events and post advertising materials on campus.
- Receive student organization support services and training from the Student Involvement and Leadership Center and other campus resources.