- This event has passed.
2021 Distinguished Alumni Awards
October 1 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm MDT
Please join us for an inspirational evening of celebrating creating legacies and extraordinary alumni changing the world in their chosen fields and/or personal endeavors. These individuals exemplify the loyalty, passion and innovation found in all dedicated Broncos. The Distinguished Alumni Awards Gala will be held on Friday, Oct. 1 at 6 p.m. in the Double R Ranch Ballroom at Stueckle Sky Center.
The campus community, alumni, students and the public are invited to attend the gala, but seating is limited, and tickets need to be purchased in advance.
Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients
- Danielle Bennion (’93, Radiologic Science): CEO, Preventative Health
- Soñia Galaviz (’02,’05, ’20 Bachelor’s in Elementary Education, Bilingual / ESL, Master’s in Education, Curriculum and Instruction, Doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction): Teacher, Garfield Elementary.
- Zach Higgins (’09, Construction Management): Owner, Wright Brothers, The Building Company
- Jim Martin (’87, Criminal Justice, ’90 Juris Doctor from University of Idaho): Partner, Hawley Troxell
- Brent Moylan (’84, Accounting): Senior Vice President and CFO, J.R. Simplot Company.
Distinguished Alumni Service Award Recipient
- Tamara Thompson (’92, Construction Management): Partner and Director of Client Services, The Land Group, and Alumni Association Board of Directors
Congratulations to our 2021 honorees!
Purchase tickets by Sept. 23, 2021.
Individual Ticket: $75
Table of Eight Guests: $600
The honorees will also be honored during the Homecoming football game at half-time. The Distinguished Alumni Awards Gala is sponsored by our valued partner Mountain America Credit Union.