Boise State Career Services will be hosting six industry-specific virtual career fairs this spring. These fairs are for employers hiring for professional positions for graduates or internships for students. All students and alumni are invited to attend.
Employers will have the opportunity to meet virtually with students in 10 minute 1:1 sessions and in group sessions of up to 50 students. You can attend one or as many industry fairs as you’d like. You will pay one initial registration fee for your first fair and each additional fair will be $50. Once your registration is approved, you can log in and set up your sessions.
All fairs are held on Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cost for employers to register is $150 for corporate or $100 for non-profit. Register for your specific industry below.
Register for your specific session by clicking the links below.
- Non-Profit, Government, and Public Service – Feb. 10
- Technology, Gaming, and Engineering – Feb. 17
- Business and Manufacturing – Feb. 24
- Human Resource Professions – March 3
- Creative Professions – March 10
- Public Health and Health Professions – March 17