- If you are planning to transfer out of Boise State University, you must complete parts 1-3 of the form below.
If you are a sponsored student, make sure to talk to your sponsor before transferring.
Please allow 5-7 business days for your transfer request to be reviewed and completed.
1) Complete the Exit Questionnaire
The purpose of the Exit Questionnaire is to help Boise State understand the reasons for your transfer and how we can improve our services. Your answers will not affect your transfer, so please be as honest as possible. You will receive a confirmation number after you complete the questionnaire.
Go to the following link to take the Exit Questionnaire:
Exit Questionnaire for International Students
2) Enter the Following Information
Current students: we can release your record to the new school no earlier than the last date of your classes at Boise State University.
Students on OPT: please select a date after the last date you would like to work, but before your new program starts. Once your record is released to the new school your work authorization will end. In all cases, please allow at least 5-7 business days for the transfer paperwork to be completed.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
3) Attach a copy of your OFFICIAL admission letter from your new school (required) *
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, jpg, rtf.Maximum file size - 11 mega bytes.
4) If your new school requires a SEVIS Transfer In (or Transfer Eligibility) Form, you may attach it here. IMPORTANT: You must complete and sign the student portion of the form before attaching. This gives Boise State permission to release your information to the new school.
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, jpg, rtf.Maximum file size - 8 mega bytes.
Please check 'I'm not a robot' to verify CAPTCHA