Exchange Student Application Instructions
Exchange students should be nominated by their home universities, under a bilateral agreement with Boise State University. In order to confirm your nomination and officially apply as an exchange student, please submit the following materials by October 1st to study in the spring semester and by March 15th (priority deadline) to study in the fall semester.
- International Exchange Application
- J-1 Financial Statement Form
- Financial Documentation (usually bank statements) showing $8,183 USD for one semester and $16,366 USD for the year.
- Copy of the picture and identification page of your passport.
- Official university transcripts in English. Please note that these must be sent by your home university directly to our office.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores. Boise State requires a minimum of a 6.0 on the IELTs or a 68/520 on the TOEFL.
All documents can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.