Information and resources related to COVID-19
Food Assistance Options
- Visit the Idaho Food Bank website for information on obtaining grocery items.
- The Food Assistance Locator provides locations showing food pantry sites in Boise and regional areas – type in your zip code to narrow results. On the map – blue pins indicate free meals, red pins indicate a mobile pantry, yellow pins indicate a food pantry, and purple pins indicate a senior center.
Local Resources and Information
- Download the Self Rescue Manual. This 30+ page document lists community resources and supports in Ada and Canyon counties. Manuals are available in Spanish as well.
Health and Wellness Resources
- University Health Services is offering both in-person and telehealth appointments for patients located in the state of Idaho. Learn more about coverage and scheduling by visiting the Health Services website.
- Video Resource: GradWell tips for emotional wellness.
“Drive In” Wi-Fi Hotspot
- The Office of Information Technology (OIT) has set up wireless access points in front of Albertsons Stadium, providing students with a reliable connection to the university network while campus buildings are closed. Learn more here.
Zoom Meeting Resources
- Visit the OIT Zoom Meeting page for more information and instructional tips.
- Get tips on protecting your zoom meetings from zoombombing and unwanted trolls.
Campus connections and resources