Are you a student asking the following questions:
- Are you a first-year student at Boise State looking to pursue a career in the health world?
- Do you want to meet others interested in the same degrees?
- Want to know where to start?
Your Boise State Pre-Health Team is here to help. The Freshman Cohort is an opportunity to attend monthly meetings. During these meetings, the Pre-Health Advising Team will introduce students to essential topics and opportunities. Giving each student the next steps to take at Boise State and beyond. The opportunities provided, for example:
- Gain experience (Beyond the Classroom)
- Find professional schools
- Learn about professional school requirements
- Obtain resources to be successful through your undergraduate and professional school goals