Boise State Students are invited to join this two day virtual event with the Roseman College of Dental Medicine! Experience the Roseman Mastery Learning Model, through hands-on activities, topics learned by first year dental students, and preparation for those applying to dental school. All attendees will be sent a Virtual SIM Course Kit including all necessary dental materials and other swag! Some activities included in this event are:
- Tooth anatomy crash course with tooth sculpting activity
- Alginate impressions activity
- Advice for applying to dental school amidst COVID-19
- Interview and Personal Statement Workshops
- Secrets to admission from Roseman’s Dean of Admissions
- Spend time with current Roseman Dental students and get answers to al your burning questions
- Raffle with many awesome prizes and more!
May 9th: $70, early bird special
May 16th: $80
May 30th: $80, late registration (*event shirt will not be included)
Please Venmo @GaganPanesar the correct amount based on date of registration
Must pay registration fee to ensure spot.
Click Here to register!