Are you applying to professional or graduate school this year or next year? If so, you should consider how you can participate in this year-long programming. We will be providing a once a month list of seminars to disseminate:
- application process information
- creating student groups to help with anything from studying for entrance examinations to finding experiences
- building resources for future students and current applicants.
Rest assured, it will require very little commitment on your part to participate and will allow you to reap an abundance of benefits. The College of Health Sciences Pre-Health Advisors provide you with this excellent opportunity to build a community with your peers with the following objectives:
- Help you navigate this year in preparation for your application in Summer 2021 (yes you will apply that early)
- Help you work through your current application if you are applying right now.
- Help you find the best ways to study for either the DAT or MCAT.
- Give you a toolkit of resources for the application (school research, program information, personal statement writing, reflection journaling, mentorship, resume and interview preparation, etc.)
Select the links below to RSVP and be able to attend via zoom. Regardless if you attend in person or zoom please fill out the registration forms:
Monday, September 20th, 2021 at 5pm MST via zoom and in the Norco building Room 117
Monday, October 18th, 2021 at 5pm MST via zoom and in the Norco Building Room 117
Monday, November 29th, 2021 at 5pm MST via zoom and in the Norco Building Room 117