Fall 2021 Application Cohort Virtual Meeting
December 6 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST
Are you applying to professional or graduate school this year or next year? If so, you should consider how you can participate in this year-long programming. We will be providing a once a month list of seminars to disseminate:
- Application process information
- Creating student groups to help with anything from studying for entrance examinations to finding experiences
- Building resources for future students and current applicants.
Rest assured, it will require very little commitment on your part to participate and will allow you to reap an abundance of benefits. The College of Health Sciences Pre-Health Advisors provide you with this excellent opportunity to build a community with your peers with the following objectives:
- Help you navigate this year in preparation for your application in Summer 2021 (yes you will apply that early)
- Help you work through your current application if you are applying right now.
- Help you find the best ways to study for either the DAT or MCAT.
- Give you a toolkit of resources for the application (school research, program information, personal statement writing, reflection journaling, mentorship, resume and interview preparation, etc.)
Select the link below to RSVP and be able to attend via Zoom.