Are you looking for a chance to talk with your advisor(s) and meet other students? If so, you should consider how you can participate in this year-long programming. You get to decide the amount of commitment and participation you want to allocate to this experience. We will be providing a monthly list of seminars to disseminate:
- What you should be doing during your sophomore and junior year to be getting ready for professional school
- Network with other students in the Pre-Health Pathways
- Start preparing now for your senior year by gaining the resources and knowledge needed to submit your application and take the appropriate tests.
If this sounds like something you want to participate in, we promise it will be worth your time.
- September Meeting – Experiences, Research, Leadership
- October Meeting – Volunteerism, Community Service
- November/December Meeting – Observation, Patient Exposure
Select the links below to RSVP and be able to attend via zoom. Regardless if you attend in person or zoom please fill out the registration forms:
Thursday, September 30th, 2021 at 5pm MST via zoom and in the Norco building Room 117
Thursday, October 28th, 2021 at 5pm MST via zoom and in the Norco Building Room 117
Thursday, December 2nd, 2021 at 5pm MST via zoom and in the Norco Building Room 117