Move-In Day Information
As Move-In Day approaches, here are some helpful links to information that can make your Move-In Day experience as smooth as possible. As a reminder, Fall Move-In Day is August 23.
- If you need a refresher on what hall you are in, log into your MyHousing Portal which will tell you which community you are in, what room you are in and what bed you are assigned to.
- If you would like to send packages, here are the mailing addresses for the residence halls. We start accepting packages 10 days before Move-In Day, on August 13.
- Are you moving in early, or want to request it? Click here for early move-in information as well as the form to submit an early move-in request.
- As you all begin your shopping, here is a list of things that you should bring, as well as those to leave at home.
- Are you over 6’4″, or want to have your bed raised? Here are each of the bed sizes in each hall, as well as the procedures for getting extended mattresses or raising bed height.